Previously, he was a research assistant at National Engineering Laboratory for Satellite Remote Sensing Applications (NELRS), Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth (now as Aerospace Information Research Institute), Chinese Academy of Sciences. He received the 2nd M.Sc. in ECE/Machine Learning from UW-Madison (2019), the 1st M.Sc. in GIScience/Remote Sensing from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (2017) (advisor: Prof. Qingxi Tong, Prof. Lifu Zhang), and the B.Eng. in Remote Sensing from Wuhan University (2014).
Geospatial artificial intelligence (GeoAI), machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, disaster resilience
- (01/2020) Senior Teaching Assistant for CS/ECE 532 Matrix Methods in Machine Learning, Spring 2020.
- (12/2019) Received M.Sc. degree in ECE, specializing in mathematical machine learning.
- (11/2019) Attended the 3rd ACM SIGSPATIAL Workshop on AI for Geographic Knowledge Discovery (GeoAI) in Chicago, IL.
- (10/2019) Received the NSF travel award for ACM SIGSPATIAL 2019.
- (10/2019) Published a journal paper in Remote Sensing for the special issue: Joint Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision Applications in Remote Sensing.
See more at News.